Saturday, January 27, 2007

Loon State Gear Grab


Jay, Neil, and I made the trek down to Minneapolis for a good time at the loonstate clothing and gear grab. Beer, Pizza and new cycling clothing were the order of the evening. Jake provided adventure. He can tell you about it as I would rather not elaborate. After the get together, Neil, Jay and I moved back to the great white north to Broadway Pizza in Champlin. Cycling, life and spouses were the talk of the evening. Two pitchers of dark beer (Leine's Big Butt)were put down. Onion rings were consumed and then we were off for the evening. Thanks to the guys for talking me out of late night pizza. I suffered enough from the beer this morning. Even though I didn't drink all that much, It affects my body much more. I am getting old! Thanks to Jay and Neil for talking me out of the late night pizza!

No comments: