Sunday, June 17, 2007

I haven't been bloggin' like I used to.... (A down and dirty cycling update)


Well, with a baby on the way and a new job, a few things have really suffered. One, my riding has been not nearly enough. I sacrificed this weekend to the yard work gods to get alot of stuff done that I had been ignoring for to long. Two, my blogging has gotten lazy consisting mostly of you tube videos. Those are probably more intersting than my writing anyways.
So here goes with a down and dirty procycling update. Christophe Moreau is leading the dauphine. He looks impressive but I don't really think that he can do it in the tour. Vino' appears to be in form for the tour and looks to be a favorite. How can a guy that was from tmobile and liberty siguros and from a former russian republic escape all of the doping controversy.....? I think he is as fishy as they come. Not my favorite, although his attacking style is fun to watch. His buddy kashekin appears solid as well. Levi seems to be progressing well and will make a run at the podium. Tommy D has been pulled off of the short list for the Tour. Apparently Johan Bruyneel has gotten tired of his stomach ailments and wants him to figure it out. Maybe the Vuelta again.... Basso has just taken a two year ban but his team suspension from csc and disco have been counted and he can ride in october of 08. So two tours and another giro will be missed. Tour de Swisse is going as well as everyone builds for the Tour. I love July! My first tour with Cable. No more begging people to tape it for me!
So there it goes. The down and dirty update. Hope all is well in your world. RAAM is continuing and the guys and crew have figured it out and hit their stride and are now in third place. They are an impressive crew to be doing so well in their first shot at this.
Ciao for Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you?