Friday, September 5, 2008

My Ramblings on the Ron Paul Convention.


So I went to the Ron Paul convention on Tuesday with my Bud Bill. I had a great time. It was a forum for different ideas and It was cool to see that some Republicans are pissed off about the war in Iraq as well. Most felt that their party had been hijacked by the corporate evangelical elite. I tend to agree and while I don't agree with everything they had to say, I am stoked they have such a great grassroots movement going. There was substance there. They were free thinkers and didn't just give in to the spoon feeding we get from our politicians everyday. You get the feeling that this is how our founding fathers worked through issues. The convention in St. Paul on the other hand made me want to throw up in my shoes.........

No comments: