Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Saturday



Great ride today from Trailhead. Rode with Jay, Tom, Neil, and Perry as well as a fellow whose name slips my mind. As always Saturday rides are great. The weather is turning colder but the 8:00 start time makes it easy. It sounds like Team Trailhead is forming up (Trailhead Velo Club) as well as plans for Team Strongheart II. I had not rode with Jay in awhile so it was good to see you Jay! We did the usual Fletcher loop to dayton but skipped most of 144 and swung alittle farther out. We then hit Caribou for a coffee. That was the best part of the ride as the weather had warmed up and we were able to sit outside and listen to Tom entertain us. The guy is flat out hilarious and a strong rider too! I hung out with the family in the afternoon and Met Andrea's Family at Panera for lunch. In the evening I cooked dinner and we went for a night time walk. After the kids went to bed I lifted weights and watched Dog the Bounty Hunter. Yes, I was sucked in.

With Mind Bullets! (That's for you Neil!)

Erik

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderboy was in Anoka running 5:40 miles in a 5K!

Neil

Erik said...

Impressive. I need to figure out how he does it with a kid and a career. He must not watch much Dog the Bounty Hunter!