Sunday, November 18, 2007

saturday Recap

It has been a nice weekend so far. Andrea and I went to a the Capella Holiday Party on Friday at the depot. It was nice to hang out. Saturday morning Holly and I hung out and went shopping. She is such an easy going kid. In the afternoon I hit Elm Creek for a lap. I think I had about 20 layers on and still could not get warm. It was about 38 degrees with some wind and just could not find a rhythm. I hate to say it but I think the outdoor riding season is coming to an end. I guess I better get used to spinning indoors. I know, I know Neil, You can always ride outside. Not really my thing to be freezing my butt off. Saturday night Myles went to his G-Ma's for a sleepover. He was stoked. Andrea, Holly and I went to Target and I ran into Andy and his family. Good to see you dude. You have a nice family! I have to tell you that living in Champlin is such a cool experience. I am always running into someone I know at the store or at church. Blows my mind how much of a community this suburb is. Very cool. We then went home and watched tv before crashing out at 1030. I am getting old!

4 comments:

nerdman said...

It is riding on these days that makes summer riding soooo great!

Anonymous said...

old...yes. but still good looking Erik...at least you got that goin' for ya. good to see you too - my wife always comments that the cycling crew is always friendly...i would have to say " INCLUSIVE " fits our group just fine.

nerdman said...

indeed!!!

Erik said...

Happy thanksgiving to both you guys!
Erik