Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year From Erikspeaks!

I want to personally thank all of you that read and comment on Erikspeaks. I sometimes lay stuff out there for the sake of getting it out of my head and for bearing with that, I appreciate it. My wife thanks you as well, because she doesn't have to listen to it then. I want to thank all of the guys in LSC and The newly formed TVC for all of your friendships and encouragement. You people are a great part of why I am enjoying living in this little suburb so darn much. You have also been a big part of my love affair with what my wife calls the spanish mistress, sitting in my basement (the Orbea). I hope all of you have a prosperous and happy 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep my Italian girlfriend in the garage ( I call her Biancha ). My wife calls her a tramp. either way, I willingly accept both names just fine.

jorgehuevo said...

feliz ano erick for you and youre family

Anonymous said...

Feliz ano to you as well Amigo!
Erik