Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Ride.... Bring on the nice weather!

I rode for an hour and 20 minutes tonight. A lap in the park and out twoard fletcher (to 81) and back with Jorge and another Loon (sorry I am bad with names). Felt really crappy on the north loop going counter clockwise. There was a nasty headwind and I felt it. Going with the wind you felt like superman though. Good to see all of the fellow Champlinites out riding around and getting excercise. I rode by a dad with his three kids in the park. They saw me coming from the top of the hill and they stood on the side of the trail. I couldn't figure out what they were doing. When I got to the top and passed them, they all cheered like they were watching the tour. I have to admit it was kinda funny. I don't know if their dad was a cyclist but he got it. Too funny!

2 comments:

nerdman said...

tonight? Thursday?

Erik said...

Andrea has something going on thursday but I will try to make it to the moonrock.