Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Blog

I mounted the tv on a new wall mount in the Gym room so that it can be turned to the bike or the treadmill (For the wife, gotta keep her happy!) and stay off the ledge. A big thanks to my buddy Aaron for putting the new outlet in for me. That guy can fix just about anything! I did 30 minutes and burned 440 calories on the spin bike today. I am started on base work early this year. Gotta burn off those turkey calories preemptively (The only preemption I believe in :] ). Back to work tomorrow. The weekend goes too fast!

1 comment:

Home Skillet said...

good stuff - so is it safe to say we will actually see you on the road next spring laying down a line of fire from the heat of your tires and watt output? i just put a tv in front of the spin bike and its nice to watch movies whilst riding. if you are ever in need of a multi hour slug fest on the stationary bikes - let me know - the deep freeze of feb is not fun to biking.