Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Processing......

Andrea and I took the kids to the Hollydazzle parade last night and Had a good time. I had never been to it before. Andrea working downtown was an advantage as she knew the in's and out's of parking and getting to where we needed to go. Today, we went to target in the morningand Myles checked out his favorite toy's and slyly tried to work his way into getting some lego's. No dice, little man! gotta wait for santa! We had lunch at home and then took naps. I spun for 30 and burned 425. Andrea napped and started complaining about her stomach hurting. Myles didn't nap. I think he is giving those up finally. I am sad. I like it when he naps....... Made dinner and Andrea wouldn't eat. The kids did. Myles ate a ton. Andrea started throwing up and having general GI nastiness. I cleaned up after dinner and Gave Holly and Myles Baths and put them to bed. Andrea is sleeping in the basement where it is quiet and away from the chaos. I did the dishes and folded some laundry and now am watching the Vikings play quite well so far against the Bears. I am tired. Back to the grind tommorrow!

1 comment:

Home Skillet said...

good game with the vikes...wow, busy day for you. Is Andrea okay? I see you have joined the ranks of the domesticated...ill get you the membership card...no political affiliations required.