Friday, April 13, 2007

Cobbles, Beer, Cycling

Tour of Flanders..... I am still pissed about Versus coverage. Ghen Wevelghem (did I spell that right?) on wednesday. The revamped Tmobile team takes their first big win. Good for them. It is nice to see a team based on "natural talent" winning a big race. Paris Roubaix on Sunday! Versus graces us with TWO HOURS of coverage. I guess I should be grateful that it is actually on. I guess bad cycling coverage is better that no cycling coverage, but just barely! Multiple Loon Rides on Saturday... Team Strongheart riding in Stillwater, I think there is a separate ride in afton (that might be the same ride...) and a Ride from Trailhead at 09 a.m. Either way you can't go wrong if you are on the bike!
Ciao For Now!
Erik

1 comment:

Erik said...

By the way it is spelled Ghent-Wevelgem. I gotta stop drinking!