Thursday, April 19, 2007

John McCain singing Bomb Iran

I used to like John McCain but the guy has turned into a total hack. Come on. with all the Civilian Iraquis and US soldiers dying of IED's NOBODY should be joking about bombing anybody. Did you get the question from the guy in the audience. How willing do you think he will be to sign up or send his kids over if bombing Iran escalated into war with Iran? To many people in this country don't think things through. I served and I support the troops. I do not however take their lives for granted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the video, but only so much as I realize we're in a predicament and need a new leadership choice.

Erik said...

San Diego Fixed welcome to the blog. I just checked yours. Very cool. Thriving single speed culture here. Many of the riders I ride with ride single speed. I have an old Prince Deluxe single speed I built last year. Check fixedgeargallery.com for cool inspiration. Cheney was good once but is well past his born on date. We need new leadership. I am reading the OBama book and I like alot of what he says. That being said, It is way to early to tell. I grew up in L.A. so it is good to hear from the west coast.
Keep riding...

Erik said...

Whoa... Freudian slip. when I said Cheney I meant McCain. But really, can you tell the difference these days......

Unknown said...

There's a good chance that recent election 2008 polls. He offended a lot of people with the McCain bomb Iran song. The media and his opponents will use his joke against him. We are now approaching the election so he needs to hustle if wants to be elected.