Saturday, February 17, 2007

Idiot of the Week

I am taking a minute off from politician (and in particular President) bashing to point out what an idiot Tim Hardaway is. When I heard his comments a couple days ago (which included "I hate gay people"), I was floored. I know people think this way, but to hear it so blatantly and casually really caught me off guard. It is disapointing as I have been a fan of Tim Hardaway as a player. I think I even have a couple of Rookie cards stashed in a closet somewhere from when I was a kid, collecting basketball cards. I know, I know I was and am still a confirmed geek. I guess I should have sold those suckers off! But now back to bashing Timmy. His half hearted attempt at an apology made this even worse. Tim I think it is you that should be traded. I just don't think we would get anything in return. To be honest, that would be okay with me. Congratulations, Tim! You are my idiot of the week.

No comments: