Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Weather

On days like today All I want to do is sit in the house and hibernate (11 below). I have to get two work outs in this weekend as the week was a total wash (weights and cardio only once so far). While we are on the subject of Weather, check out the new weather add on from The Weather Channel for the blog. It is amazing how much crap you can add to blogs if you really wanted to. It is super bowl sunday and I could honestly care less.

I was at trailhead last night with a friend of mine that is looking at getting a roadbike. As usual they took alot of time and helped Gil out. He didn't buy one yet but I think they provided good insight and we might have a new rider for saturday mornings in the spring. Now, if it would just warm up. It is always amazing how much cycling is growing. It is a great sport. What else is there to say about it that you don't already know.

Stay warm.

No comments: