Monday, May 28, 2007

Michael Vick-- True Scumbag


I caught a story on SportCenter about Michael Vick and his favorite hobby. Pitbull fighting. The ass likes to put his dogs in with other dogs and watch them tear each other apart. Apparently, he is a high roller and likes to bet alot of money. The story related that there is a pervasive culture in the nfl and nba of guys that own dogs and fight them routinely. The dogs fight until one is killed or until one is so injured they can no longer go on. Now, don't paint me as some sort of liberal nutjobg (Okay, I am), but Vick is scum and anybody that does this is scum. The videos they showed on espn churned my stomach. They suspend a guy for a year after being busted for pot twice in the NFL. This is exponentially worse and I hope it ruins his career. We thought Cycling had problems.....

3 comments:

Home Skillet said...

well, i have these Oriental Fighting Hamsters that I run on a fight tour - really neat - these things are brutal. Does that mean Im a scumbag too?

Anonymous said...

teenage mutant ninja hamsters!
Erik

nerdman said...

It is just another example of how disconnected we really are.