Saturday, May 5, 2007

My Ramblings

Good ride on Thursday guys! It was good to see Jay T. and Dave and some other people that I had not seen in awhile. It looks like regular rides are getting under way. This has always been a way for the group to get stronger. I felt much better on Thursday than last sunday. It is amazing what 10 degrees change in temperature can do on a ride. It was a little cooler and I just felt way stronger. I do think that century ride did help with my form alittle.
As far as on the procycling front, the Giro is coming. I mentioned in previous post that Tyler Hamilton is suspended. That now appears to not be the case and it looks like Tinkoff is planning on letting him ride. Popo is the leader of Disco and it has been announced that Thomas Voeckler will lead Bouygues Telecom. He was the guy that led at the tour a few years ago for a bunch of stages and was really inspiring.
I was talking with a friend on the ride on Thursday about the state of Pro Cycling with all the doping and what it was like to be a fan. His take is that we should just ride our bikes and make our own experiences. It is actually a really good perspective and actually a good outlook for life. So, I will end with that. "Ride your bike and make your own experiences!"
Ciao for Now.

No comments: