Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back on the Bike

Tonight I did 30 minutes at moderate intensity on the bike. Felt good to get back on. I can tell I don't have it in my legs yet. This cold really knocked the crap out of me. So far, I have had a good winter. Other than the cold I have been pretty good about working out. I am not "bike fit" but have gained alittle muscle back and (knock on wood) not gained any weight. These winter months can be so hard. January and February are the hardest months. All you want to do is hibernate. Snowboarding at Lutsen in a month! I can't wait!

9 comments:

nerdman said...

Have you read Madonna's blog? Everyone is training like they are going to ride in The Tour this summer.

Erik said...

I haven't read it. Can you send me the link?
Erik

Home Skillet said...

i've been training to be the beer drinker on the way up alpe duez.

nerdman said...

go to my blog... the link is simply Madonna.

Erik said...

I saw it. Man, I am scared of her!!!!

jorgehuevo said...

erick i can forsee another year of geting our asses kick by the women again, but is ok, i wont have any fitnees in the sumer but plenty of style, that is something that an individual should never loose

jorge
jajajajaja

jorgehuevo said...

erick we are going to get are ass kick again by the women, so we better shape - up

jorge

jorgehuevo said...

eric is scarry that we are going to get are asses kick again

jorge

Anonymous said...

madona is going to be kicking ass the way she is training, specially ours erick jajajaja

jorge