Sunday, January 20, 2008

R.I.P.: My spin bike


So I'm on my spin bike in my basement watching some stupid show (I'm about 12 minutes into my work out) when all of a sudden my foot (still in the pedal) drops to the floor. The cranks had come totally loose of each other. I took the chain guard off and took a look. It appears the bar connecting the two cranks together (bottom bracket?) had broken in half. So there you have it folks! I took the bike to Trailhead and they are going to fix her up for me. In the mean time, I am back with the Orbea with the trainer!

8 comments:

jorgehuevo said...

too bad erick, but there is always the trainer

keep it up

jorge

jorgehuevo said...

erick, that is too bad , but there is always the trainer

jorge

jorgehuevo said...

i hoep you are able to fix it fast, but there is always the triner

jorge

jorgehuevo said...

thats what trainers are for erick, but what can you do you are to strong, take it easy man

jorge

Anonymous said...

erick thats what happens when you are to strong

jorge

nerdman said...

who rode that bike before you?

nerdman said...

double century!!

Erik said...

Sorry Neil, neither of us can claim stud status. I talked to Stu and there was a manufacture defect. It was only attatched halfway! I am on the trainer.