Sunday, January 6, 2008

Old Friends

An Old friend of mine came by to visit. I hadn't seen him in about 6 months. We were friends in college, served in the guard together and he was the best man in my wedding. I love him like a brother. His family came over today. He has three boys under 5 and they, and my son, played beautifully together. We talked politics, sports, and life (beer and wine might have crept in there too). It was good to see him and his family. What a great way to spend a Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you....politics? really? i never would have thunk it.

Anonymous said...

erick how is youre winter going, mine sucks, but making the best of it,


see you in april

jorge

Anonymous said...

It is going okay. My whole family is sick but we are getting better slowly. I was training pretty well up until this week. I am taking a rest to get well quick. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
erik

jorgehuevo said...

the only thing that can help me is 50 degrees or better, is that to much to ask.

but thanks for the offer


jorge